Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Books! Covert Ops: Shifting Pleasures & Make Me Yours

I haven't been on here in a while. I've had a crazy past few months.

I do have good news! My novella Covert Ops: Shifting Pleasures has come out with Red Sage Publishing!

 
 
 
Also, I recently self-published a book on Amazon Kindle. It's called Make Me Yours. It made it to the 95th spot on the Coming of Age stories in two days! Pretty happy about that! :) I would love to hear what you guys have to think about either one! :)
 


3 comments:

  1. I loved this book. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the book. I can't wait to see what the author has in line for the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed make me yours I can't wait for the story to continue, I really love Taylor and Layla as a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to next part of the story :-)

    ReplyDelete